Leica M Monochrom: best pics

Kristian.
So... how did you get yours so quickly? Did you order from within Oz or from the outside world?
Cheers
h.

L1012143-Edit.jpg

wow, this is amazing Jeff!

Yes, the Aussies all the way:D Seriously more we can see and learn, the better:)
Kristian, that group portrait shot at 10,000 ISO is stunning. It is this reason alone that I have the M-M.

I haven't had as much of a chance to play with mine as I'd like but here are a couple I liked. They are taken with a Jupiter 50mm lens (with made in USSR written on it) but I thought they came out ok!

7863905204_cdab7dc488_b.jpg

7863738968_2047e2f016_b.jpg

Wow! Truly great photographs. Great moments, lovely look. Think personally the MM images are more due to good eye and quick finger.

I am loving the shots posted in this thread!

I reckon my Jupiter-8 and a Monochrom would be a very happy marriage...

Beautiful images and processing Charles. Love the warm hues in these pictures

Amen. How is the weather where you are, Charles? I was a little surprised to see the three girls sunbathing... would have thought it was still a little cool. (I'm envious of y'all coming into spring, while we're heading into fall...)

Lovely images...

I haven't had as much of a chance to play with mine as I'd like but here are a couple I liked. They are taken with a Jupiter 50mm lens (with made in USSR written on it) but I thought they came out ok!

Stewart, that Jupiter of yours is working out just fine! Just love the shot in the bar...

Finally picked up my Monochrom. So, what do I think?

Bloody incredible. Most of my photos are family-oriented (don't post those pics on the internet), but I can't quite believe this is a digital camera. The files are so clean, so beautifully graduated, so sharp - they remind me of the Kodak Technical Pan that I've been so quickly running low on.

So, without delay, here are two non-family shots from my first day with the MM. The second, believe it or not, is 2500 with no noise reduction! Holy cow batman; what a camera!

7987726797_8ff5db4713_b.jpg

7987766160_03f8081366_b.jpg

Wow, some really nice photos here...

Hey Kristian, I hope you plan on bringing your Leica M Monochrom tomorrow for our shoot, I am dying to try it out in Bangkok :)

cheers, michael

Nice photos! Lovely tones.

You're a bit cheeky posing that lovely lady beside what looks like a bag of garbage!

Finally picked up my Monochrom. So, what do I think?

Bloody incredible. Most of my photos are family-oriented (don't post those pics on the internet), but I can't quite believe this is a digital camera. The files are so clean, so beautifully graduated, so sharp - they remind me of the Kodak Technical Pan that I've been so quickly running low on.

So, without delay, here are two non-family shots from my first day with the MM. The second, believe it or not, is 2500 with no noise reduction! Holy cow batman; what a camera!

7987726797_8ff5db4713_b.jpg

7987766160_03f8081366_b.jpg

Back