Leica LTM Leitz delivery information

Leica M39 screw mount bodies/lenses

Dralowid

Michael
Local time
5:34 PM
I see that some have access to delivery dates for both cameras and camera conversions, presumably from the Leitz archive.

Obviously I can get the year of original manufacture from any number of sites but I am after something more specific and also the chance to date conversions which I have not yet been able to do.

How does one access this information?

You can ask nicely to [email protected] , they are kind enough to respond in a few days, free of charge. Here is what you can expect if you ask about a serial number:
leica_.png

I assume they have the date of service and conversion as well if the camera got back to them for some work. I did not want to bother them with my converted IIIf, knowing the exact delivery and conversion date has not much importance to me (much less than for my IIIc).

You can ask nicely to [email protected] , they are kind enough to respond in a few days, free of charge. Here is what you can expect if you ask about a serial number:
View attachment 4838212

I assume they have the date of service and conversion as well if the camera got back to them for some work. I did not want to bother them with my converted IIIf, knowing the exact delivery and conversion date has not much importance to me (much less than for my IIIc).
Many thanks, I will ask very nicely indeed!

Back