Main shareholder on line

Interesting. Maybe there is more affinity than just money-making there. I would not be surprised. See the recent takeover of Märklin by a group of British investors, who allegedly like to play with model trains, besides making indecent amounts of money.

What would really be nice would be if Stefan Daniel would post in the Leica Customer Forum and answer/clear up all these misconceptions about the camera, framelines, coding, etc.

That is just the educational system. Dutchmen generally speak Dutch, German,English,more or less French , Spanish and/or Italian.....

Last edited:
BTW they actually claim that not only the was the famous Che Guevera picture taken with a Leica (which would be correct), but that Che himself was an avid Leica photographer. So Bill has to send his caps from Stephen Gandy back!? ;-).

Mark Norton said:
English people speak, errr, English, and quite often not that well.

then what do americans speak?! if you ask the english...they sure as hell don't think we speak english. ugh...i feel so ignorant :(

Mark Norton said:
English people speak, errr, English, and quite often not that well.
Why should you clutter your mind with anything else? English is the Latin of the modern world....

jaapv said:
That is just the educational system. Dutchmen generally speak Dutch, German,English,more or less French , Spanish and/or Italian.....

Dutch folks better speaker the other languages or they'd feel pretty claustiphobic up there in dutch-land.

Exactly! :) My wife prefers small presents to large ones as well - in size that is :D

Last edited:
enochRoot said:
then what do americans speak?! if you ask the english...they sure as hell don't think we speak english. ugh...i feel so ignorant :(

Americans speak American (for you english speakers; that's pronounced mer-cun ) ;)

Back