Mamiya 7ii Photos

i...nice shots and a question if you don't mind ....my M7 II has a red light in the view finder and i can't release the shutter....any idea and possible shop to repair ?
thx,Hans

www.precisioncameraworks.com - they did an excellent job on mine when the shutter magnet failed, and they're the official repair center for the older Mamiya cameras for North America.

I'm not sure on the red light - unless you're talking about the meter display - but the shutter magnet failure results in a camera that won't fire the first frame if i remember correctly.

i...nice shots and a question if you don't mind ....my M7 II has a red light in the view finder and i can't release the shutter....any idea and possible shop to repair ?
thx,Hans

thx,Hans

Red light means one of the interlocks is active and so it won't let you fire the shutter because it thinks something is amiss. There are several reasons - check the manual - 'no film' and 'lens change curtain still closed' being the two that get me the most often.

Hope this helps,

attachment.php

65mm on 400H.

Attachments

• IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 0
I am getting back into photography since the pandemic. Re-scanning some old shots with my new Epson V850. Here is one - the Painters' Palette at Death Valley, shot in August 2019. Love the sharpness of the M7 II's lens, caught beautifully by the V850, colours pimped in Photoshop Elements, although the colours of the minerals lying on the surface are stunning in themselves. Just imagine - 50 degrees Celsius ... what a day.

Painters Palette.jpg

Back