Polaroid Thread

First shot of color film (Fuji Fp-100c) for me with the 100 and the close up kit :)

all_the_fun_i__m_having_by_randomav1-d53jp8z.jpg

And a fun shot with my two oldest daughters!

till_the_end_of_summer_by_randomav1-d53jplq.jpg

I shall have to look into that myself! :)

The top is FP-100C Silk, the middle two FP-100C and the bottom is 664.

You could one step further and make it a sight more verstile (and bulky), though no more difficult. Hacksaw, Dremel, sheet aluminium and glue/bondo and some sweat and elbow grease. Difficult it is not, hey I did it. http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120232

Polaroid 110A conversion back #3 by Eirik0304, on Flickr

Polaroid 110A conversion front #2 by Eirik0304, on Flickr

I won an SX-70 on eBay and I'd like to give the new Impossible film a try. Does anyone know if Impossible film for the SX-70 can be shipped safely in HOT weather? Or is there anyone in Texas who has had Impossible film shipped to them in the summer? How did it fare?

It's likely the film would spend quite some time at temperatures in the upper 90's or even low 100's during shipping and delivery to Texas. If cool temperatures are needed for shipping, I'll wait until the late fall to order.

I took a chance on it, and the film seemed to travel in the heat just fine. I just took my first shot of the Impossible PX-100 UV+ Silver Shade, and it came out looking good.

While I like the artifacts and odd colors and tones of the current crop of Impossible Project films, I hope they continue to work on them and improve the contrast and saturation, and reduce artifacts.

I like the colors, Ezzie. I have an SX-70, so the only film I can use is Impossible film. I hope the Impossible Project will someday be able to rival Fuji for color and image quality. Right now, shooting Impossible film is a Holga-like experience.

My first Polaroid/Fuji images. These were with my original 420 that I got for $15 at a flea market. It was a deal because the 2 packs of high power flash cubes are worth more than I paid for it.

Hagly-2-001-L.jpg

Hagly-1-001-L.jpg

I now have 5 Polaroids and spent less than I did on a lens hood for my Leica...

Pete

Now I am starting to get the hang of it. Seems there is a big difference between the plastic lens (420) and the glass lens (250). Dust was a major PITA in the scans and I needed to take my scanner apart to clean the glass.

Polaroid-2-L.jpg

tried recovering some fp-100c negatives,... the first one i messed up, got water on the emulsion side,... tried to wipe it off and a bunch of green goo came off, and the negative turned pink... so black and white it had to be :p

Makiko,....i suck at remembering names by nanntonaku, on Flickr

marina and makiko by nanntonaku, on Flickr

and a couple of prints of fp-3000b, amn i love that stuff!

dean at the arcade by nanntonaku, on Flickr

dean arcade 1 print by nanntonaku, on Flickr

gotta get me a portrait kit and close up kit next :D

This is me, many years ago. Polaroid swinger (I still have the camera).
More polaroid photos here in my blog and in other post under polaroid tag.

polaroid-1001.jpg

Back