poor customer service

back alley

IMAGES
Local time
6:27 PM
so, i posted a classified ad on the mamiya website, without asking if it was ok. they removed it.
i then posted again asking if what i had done was not allowable as my post had been removed. they removed that post too.
all this without a comment from them.

so i have now posted there again with my apology and a bit of a finger wagging at them for being rude and having poor customer service. i expect they will remove that too.

this is not the first time time they have been rude to me. a couple of years ago i e mailed them with a question. they replied telling me that since i was in canada that they would not answer my question and that i should ask the canadian distributor.

really!!??
how do these people survive with such lousy manners and service.

joe

customer service is what makes a company good or bad. For example, that is why i choose amex over visa any day. The amex customer service is second to none. At least for the cardholder. Wow, did this get off the path or what.

Boy, I'm surprised... when I bought my Sekonic meter I mailed the warranty card, and, to my surprise, I received a nice letter of acknowledgement with oodles of information and even an invitation to join their online forum on mamiya products.

Well, if they insists in giving you a lousy treatment, they're not getting my business. No matter what you can say about Contax cameras, their customer service can teach a lesson or two to Mamiya's.

Thanks for the warning!

it comes as no surprise but the mamiya site removed my latest post. you would think they would respond or e mail me at least.
what a pitiful example of dealing with mamiya users.

well, i just got an e-mail from mamiya. this helps a bit.

Mamiya America does not allow the user forum to be used for selling equipment. It is meant for user’s to share their thoughts and experiences on photo theory. If you are looking to sell used equipment we suggest an online source such as Ebay.

Paul D'Ambrosio

Mamiya America Corp.

8 Westchester Plaza

Elmsford, NY 10523

Tel: 914.347.3300

Fax: 914.347.3309

[email protected]

Back