RF camera movie siting - Sky Captain & The World of Tomorrow

JoeFriday

Agent Provacateur
Local time
9:31 PM
I just finished watching Sky Captain And The World of Tomorrow, starring Jude Law, Gwenneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie.. not great, but very entertaining

most RFF members would appreciate Gwenneth's role as a reporter carrying an Argus.. the camera has a very unique feature (unique only to hers of all Argus cameras) in that the film counter counts down to zero.. and in the final scenes of the movie, she is angst-ridden knowing that she has only 2 shots left on her roll of film

the final two words in the movie are the dread of all RF owners... does anyone know what they are?

(and incidentally, the phrase wouldn't really matter when you use an Argus)

Last edited:
brachal said:
Loved that movie.

"Lens cap."

A classic! I did enjoy the movie more for the visuals than the plot. You could almost see this ending coming the first time they showed the film counter...

JoeFriday said:
I just finished watching Sky Captain And The World of Tomorrow, starring Jude Law, Gwenneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie.. not great, but very entertaining

most RFF members would appreciate Gwenneth's role as a reporter carrying an Argus.. the camera has a very unique feature (unique only to hers of all Argus cameras) in that the film counter counts down to zero.. and in the final scenes of the movie, she is angst-ridden knowing that she has only 2 shots left on her roll of film

the final two words in the movie are the dread of all RF owners... does anyone know what they are?

(and incidentally, the phrase wouldn't really matter when you use an Argus)

Since when does Hollywood let facts get in the way of a joke or plot point?

Back