Olympus 35SP NPH400 f1.7 1/8

Attachments

• Campfire2.jpg
    Campfire2.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
a little night music

a little night music

Hi this is my first post to RFF. Started shooting rangefinders year and half ago, and this forum has always been a great source of information and inspiration. I figured it's about time I did something with these pictures, so here goes. A recent one of my very nocturnal friends. Can't remember the last time i saw them in daylight.

-Raymond

Attachments

• Img023.jpg
    Img023.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 0
Some really great photos there and yes, this was a VERY tough choice.

Here is the list of the five 'finalists'. The winner will be selected and posted tonight or tomorrow depending on when I get home and some free time.

Thanks to everyone for posting some really high quality photos - and good luck to the finalists below:

Finalists:
1) ray_G
2) taffer
3) skhan
4) kmack
5) Gerold Marti

First of all, again thanks to everyone who participated in this month's Salon shoot with the theme 'Nocturnal'.

It was really, really hard picking a winner but in the end I found that ray_G had the image that combined a very strong composition that also told a story (the little boy looking out at the porch light).

So congratulations to Ray who will receive a brand new Luigi leather wrist strap in the mail (PM sent Ray).

Thanks, Rich! It was an interesting salon, and as you mentioned, there were quite a few great photos posted. Truly an honor.

Now I guess I'll need to start thinking of a subject for next month. :)

Congratulations Ray!

Congratulations Ray!

Great photo!!

ray_g said:
Thanks, Rich! It was an interesting salon, and as you mentioned, there were quite a few great photos posted. Truly an honor.

Now I guess I'll need to start thinking of a subject for next month. :)

Back