Taken the plunge

Sorry to hear this.
My pixii was send to me last monday and is due today, also with ups, but from France to The Netherlands.
Hopefully they show up today with the parcel.

France to The Netherlands? That's a punt. ;o) Let us know ASAP how you like your Pixii. A vicarious thrill is better than none at all.

As for my delivery, I have asked that the camera be sent to a local UPS store and I be notified it is there. I can go down and pick it up and not have to deal with living by my front door waiting for imaginary deliveries. UPS, sheesh.

Sorry to hear this.
My pixii was send to me last monday and is due today, also with ups, but from France to The Netherlands.
Hopefully they show up today with the parcel.

Let us know, its always exciting to see more users :)

Just to catch you up with my tawdry little saga, Pixii #1 is back at the company. It or another is coming back out to me via DHL. There is no way on earth anybody could do a worse job than UPS. I am hopeful, cautiously hopeful.

My pixii was delivered last thursday by ups in good order. The short(er) distance delivery works so it seems.
Build quality, look and feel are very good. I am just starting to get to know the camera and getting familiar with it.

Pixii had a change of heart and sent it via FedEx. I am hopeful.

As for yours, keep us posted on how you like it, how it works and what you have photographed with it.

My pixii was delivered last thursday by ups in good order. The short(er) distance delivery works so it seems.
Build quality, look and feel are very good. I am just starting to get to know the camera and getting familiar with it.

Congratulations!
Do you have an Instagram where you might share your images?

Back