TT Artisan viewfinders

Phil, thank you. I saw this. Just wondered if anyone had any real world experience. I think I will get the 21mm. For that price not a big risk.

I bought the 21mm VF. It is big but worse, vision is slightly blurred and/or distorted. Maybe I got a bad copy.

The finders made for the ZM are the nicest wide external finders, by far. I prefer them greatly to Leica’s for anything wider than 28mm.

The Leica 35 and 50mm finders are untouchable in those focal lengths.

I had unearthed my Ricoh GR and wanted a small finder for the camera plus wide converter. These TT Artisan finders seemed too large but maybe worth a try - the optical quality is sub-par so will have to look for other solutions. Thank you for the comments above regarding ZM finders.

No, it's optical but it folds down. No name, was cheap to buy. I suspect it wasnt made for 35mm camera as the reflected frame lines are a little more square. But it does the job and fits in most ERCs still on the camera. Apologies for bad photoView attachment 4829214
That looks similar to the 90mm folding finder that I bought recently for my screwmount Leicas. Very useful design.

Back