Voigtlander 25/4 Snapshot Skopar Images

The 25 Skopar on a Bessa R4A, a good combo for getting in close and intimate!
U77I1204919299.SEQ.0.jpg

6108085546_efccb1a872_z.jpg

I have posted this somewhere else here before...... but here is a picture of my daughter and I. Camera and lens held a arms length from my body

Nice shots NeeZee. Glad you found this hidden gem of a thread. I need to finish the roll in my Bessa L. The 25/4 is a fun lens.:)

Thanks, gb. I just like how this little lens transforms my IIIf in a modern camera after messing around with all those 'classic' lenses for years :)

I scanned them with my Epson V700 and its standard scanning software. Only additional adjustment was the auto color correction button in PS Elements (works wonders to remove the slight blue tint you often get with slides). I like slide film as it is a lot easier to scan and to get consistent results.

6202361-md.jpg

This lens is small and light and with a low price. It was my only CV lens for several years until I then bought two CV Heliar 50mm lenses.

Thank you, Steve. These two photos were taken in the Smoky Mountains National Park in Tennessee. A small lens is great for hiking. I used the 25mm lens on a Bessa L. focusing was not needed.

Back