w/nw fog and mist

Minolta Autocord
Bergger Pancro 400

51071326238_d24358da18_b.jpg

We get rain, 111" a year, storms, wind and mist. Here it seems to have all come at the same time. NB, this is a color photo. This is what my winter looks like, and fall and spring. My home is directly across the river on the Oregon side hidden in the mist and rain. For sunshine I watch a movie about LA.

Leica M9, Canon 28mm LTM f/2.8, f/5.6.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Rainy day.jpg Views:	0 Size:	109.0 KB ID:	4761590

We get rain, 111" a year, storms, wind and mist. Here it seems to have all come at the same time. NB, this is a color photo. This is what my winter looks like, and fall and spring. My home is directly across the river on the Oregon side hidden in the mist and rain. For sunshine I watch a movie about LA. Leica M9, Canon 28mm LTM f/2.8, f/5.6.

Boojum, that's my kind of picture. Very nice, well done!

Mike

We get rain, 111" a year, storms, wind and mist. Here it seems to have all come at the same time. NB, this is a color photo. This is what my winter looks like, and fall and spring. My home is directly across the river on the Oregon side hidden in the mist and rain. For sunshine I watch a movie about LA. Leica M9, Canon 28mm LTM f/2.8, f/5.6.

You should make a photo book on your area with such weather being frequently happening. Wonderful image.

Fog: entrance to an abandoned slate mine near Blaenau Ffestiniog, Wales, Britain. Scale: ceiling is 50 ft (15 m) high.
(Taken with Samsung Flip phone)

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_112153.jpg Views:	5 Size:	69.7 KB ID:	4761986

Back