White Paint M3??? Reach your own conclusions

I'm not into polls, but it sure would seem that opinions on this albino M3 are almost evenly divided.

Like anything I've ever owned that was white, that camera would have a stain on it somewhere with five minutes after I laid hands on it, so no one here need worry about me bidding against them on this one.

Another potential bidder weighs in with opinion... though he seems to be doing just fine with cam on his phone.
3579985415_e5a5e92076_b.jpg

It's actually quite beautiful. No fraud going on there, well documented with photos of the painting and CLA... pretty straight up modded M3. Looks sort of awesome.

I like it. Would have look nicer with pale tan leather though. I almost bought a white olympus M4/3 body a couple of years ago.

One day + 10 hours to go and it's $1.700 now.. ;)

(Hmmm.. this year light and bright colors are "in".. time to paint a couple of M's isabelline white, cotton candy pink and lavender blush :p )

Rules

Rules

OK
Rule#1 Must wash hands before every use.
Rule#2 If no can wash hands must wear white gloves.
Rule#3 See rule #1.
Rule#4 If all else fails shelf queen status will apply.

Hmmm...would love to see a follow-up with a lens and appropriate matching strap and camera case.

Would make a terrific camera for weddings, IMO.:angel:

All things considered, $2K is actually not all that much for a camera that's caused this much conversation. It could've sold for even more, I think, had the auction kept going.

Me personally? I think it's kinda cool, but I also can't help but laugh every time I see it!

Back