Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Pocket Light Meter

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • Other

Votes: 15 23.8%

• Total voters
Recently found it, Checked it against my M6
Works Great.... Free... My Vote is 'Lux'

EDIT: found in Apple App store... 'Lux' Professional Light Meter for Film / Avicora

Are those IOS Apps? I know Apple is big in the U.S. but the worldwide Android market share is almost 90%. 'Pocket Light Meter' is the only one I could fiind in the PlayStore. The App I use is just called 'LightMeter', does its job ok, I guess but I seldom use it.

Incident reading with MyLightMeter

Incident reading with MyLightMeter

As I shoot mostly medium format film portraits, I prefer the option of MyLightMeter to make incident light readings. It is the only iphone app I've found with the ability to do that. I'd be interested to know if others have found other apps which allow for incident readings.

I've been using the "Pro"version of myLightMeter for a while now. Using a Sekonic 308S as a guide to assist in adjusting the calibration scales settings until both match. Mostly I use it in combination with my Retina loaded with either T-Max 100 or 400. I may give Lux a try and see how they compare.

light meter app

light meter app

i've had good luck w pocket light meter. like that it also read color temps.

I like and use the fotometer pro on my Iphone 6s. Did not use any other light meter since discovering this one.

Back