2022 market price for second hand Mamiya 7ii with lenses

swatch

Established
Local time
3:44 AM
Happy New Year 2022 to all RFF members.

Second hand price of film camera has been increasing for a few years and I just would like to know the 2022 market price for below second hand items ( i.e. in good condition without scratches, without defects on glasses )

Mamiya 7ii camera
43mm lens
50mm lens
65mm lens
150mm lens

Thanks
Vincent

Last edited:
That is is a really great kit and worth a boatload of $$.

I would love to have such a kit but can't afford at the current prices. I had a Mamiya 6 which I foolishly sold off some years ago and now can't replace because of current prices.
I would say that if you are even a little hesitant of selling you should reconsider, because it will be difficult to get again in the future.

The best way to get an understanding of current prices is to do a search on ebay of completed listings.

I was surprised when I looked at 7 ii prices after selling mine a couple years ago. I wouldn't re-buy it at these prices, either. Poor deprived me, I will just have to make do with my Hasselblad.

I purchased my Mamiya 7ll shortly after they were released in the USA. The 80 came with with it. I've added both the 50 and the 150 to my lens collection. Absolutely a fabulous camera and terrific glass. No desire to sell.

Back