Israel A Jerusalem oppotrunity for get-together ?

alexz

Well-known
Local time
8:27 PM
Hi guys.
Lots of water have passed in Jordan river since our last attempt to arrange a shootout in Jerusalem, unfortunately it has yet materialized.
Well, this is the appropriate time to fix the issue.
Beer-Sheva photo club fellows arranged for a nice gathering in Jerusalem this upcoming Saturday 20/10/2007. The outing will be dwevoted to sreet photogaphy, they have apparently organzied things and schedule well. The guys who was in charge of planning is quite knowledgable of the city and obviously photographer by heart (and profession), so I tend to trust his vision and choice of locations.
I'm invited to the happening and most certainly will be my pleasure to join them. They also are happy to invite other likely-minded shooters. I realize most local RFF fellows are also based in Jerusalem, so that might be kind of opportunity to meet.

I know, a bit of late warning, but that is as early as I could know.
Beer Sheva guys will drive in a rented mini-bus, I'll be heading to Jerusalem by car from Kfar Saba.
The meeting point is at the parking against Cinematec (Hevron road) within 07:30-8:00.
Estimated "end of the show": 17:00-17:30
If anybody is interested to join - welcome and please let me know.

Alex

I understand Mike, everyone makes his own choice.
I hope we will make up for something in some non distant future at more convienent time for you...

Anyone else is willing to jump on the train ? Common, guys, that appears to be great opportunity (and the guy who organized the activity is very knowledgable about Jerusalem in photographic sense and also an excellent photographer..

Back