A slideshow

Thank you Bob. I am so glad that these continue to hold your interest. I sometimes wonder if 4.5 minutes is too long. Most of the time, it feels just about right.

Bojan

Bojan: I have asked myself similar questions about how long a viewer is interested. Now my photo stories are usually not a fixed time length but there is some approximate time for a viewer to look at a fixed number of photos in order and read each related caption. They generally seem to be around 3-4 minutes viewing time.

One thing I have concluded is that I have little interest in most casual viewers and instead cater to a small niche that seems to really appreciate what I do.

Bojan: great as the others are. And, I learned a bit as usual. I am still mulling over the concept of all the photos being of one person. If I ever develop an opinion, pro or con, I will speak up.

For those of you still following, here is a new episode: https://vimeo.com/391370317

It features two older women - one of them is an adult learner in her 70s and the other one is her tutor. I can't imagine the courage it takes to starting learning how to read that late in life...

b.

Back