A week in hospital...

...Be warned that you may see even more of me than usual for a while, as it turns out that the chair, computer, etc. I use for internet access make an uncommonly comfortable place to recuperate.

This is the good news part of your situation. Always love reading your take on things Roger.

Jim B.

Roger best wishes quick recovery and good health go without saying...
BUT where will the Land Rover article be??

Lynn

Ouch! Brings back bad memories of when the exact same thing happened to me a few years ago... As they say in our neck of the woods : je te souhaite un prompt rétablissement!

Roger,

Sorry to hear, hard way to loose a pound. Get healthy and keep the family healthy. You folks have had way too much hospital time this year!

Fell better.

B2 (;->

you know, like Lyndon Johnson did....

you know, like Lyndon Johnson did....

Well Roger, you have to post photos of your incision! :eek:

Roger best wishes quick recovery and good health go without saying...
BUT where will the Land Rover article be??

Lynn
Dear Lynn,

Land Rover World (Kelsey Publishing, UK), January and February issues (unless it gets slipped again -- you know what magazines are like...). I have the regular back page column there too.

And thanks for the kind wishes.

Cheers,

R.

...three days of it in intensive care, is why I've not been on the forum. Appendicitis with complications. Never mind; home now. Apologies for delays in responses, but I think you'll understand why!

Ouch! :( Hope you are feeling better! Please take care of yourself. :)

Glad you are feeling better; best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery, and here's hoping both you and Frances are done with time in hospital for a while!

Roger, you know my prescription, Fois Gras and d'Yquem -- no heavier lifting.

Bizarre year 2009, expect I will be very happy to see this one over.

Here's to a much improved 2010.

John

ps-- is it time for a thread on why you guys abstain from the use of the definite article in the use of Hospital? ;-)

Does it get you there faster?

Last edited:
As another who won't get appendicitis again, you have my sympathy, and my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Just bear in mind that between bugs and drugs and slicing, your body has taken a big hit - so the next bug that comes along, however innocuous it seems, may well flatten you. So take care, and don't be afraid to be a jessie and go to bed if you get a cold.

Adrian

Back