A7 on the way

Damn, also ordered through BH for the A7, no notice yet. Had to cancel my initial A7r pre-order when the results surfaced about the A7 performing better with wider M mount glass. Put the pre-order in for the A7 on 10/30/2013.

I've been reading BH has them in-stock right now..

Looks like A7 + Kit lens is in stock at BH. A7 & A7R body only are marked "beginning of december" which is right around the corner so that shouldn't be too long wait even if you order one now...

Should be getting mine pre-ordered A7r this afternoon : )

Adaptors are all ready for it: C/Y, M, Nikon F. Praktica and Rollei QBM on their way ............

Ordered on BH, shipping out notice sent out today, next week can hold it in hand, yeah!:)

Congrats! :)

wsn43s.jpg

Had a chance to play w/ an a7 at Looking Glass today. Nice setup.. Like it much better than the Nex camera line. The af is fast. Body and overall feel is fine w/ me. They had one body left. Probably got sold by end of today.

Was so tempted to buy it. But decided to wait and c what ces announcements may bring.

Gary

Gee, maybe we should stop telling we bought one, but go out and use these and show some pictures?

Just like with the Df: too many threads about the A7(r).....

Back