adapting electro gsn lens to X-mount?

sopa

Local time
3:01 AM
I saw images of a gsn lens adapted to fuji X mount using this adaptor. Does anyone know which adaptor it is? Or where to get it? Apparently it bolts on with 3 screws.

Has anyone here done it? Any info is welcome.
Thanks in advance

1z19w7n.jpg

2qtjtpj.jpg

... It's certainly not a *that easy adapter*, rather there has to be quite some surgery performed previously...!

I understand. Dismanteling the lens up to a certain point, and somehow fixing the shutter in wide open position, is what I read somewhere.
I'd still like any information, tips and tricks that is out there. Seems like a nice project to try.

Hm, I would know of an English engineer-student -- ATM abroad somewhere in Be-Ne-Lux IIRC --, who has experience doing that properly.

Wait, he's a member here: Look for Ellis420's posts.

I've done exactly this for a Sony conversion. See this thread here on RFF. Has some instructions and links.

The maker of the mount kit was using the name "LianZhong" in 2017 on eBay, but search today shows up nothing. You can probably find sellers offering the completed conversion.

The project is not hard, as you'll see in my thread.

Coincidently, I got an x-mount kit by accident while doing my Sony. Gave it to another RFFer in the Christmas giveaway.

Back