Added ability to create stories in the gallery

"...local politicians neglecting their civic duties...law enforcement having their hands... state of degeneration..." Hmmm, sounds like the copy points constantly being spewed into my social feeds by dark-money PR agencies supporting hard-right authoritarian candidates. (Although you forgot to say "excessive wokeness" or "anti-white racism"...) I'll bet this new "stories" feature has a LOT of potential for that kind of thing! I'll be staying away, thanks...

Unfortunately, OP is a staff member, so can't be ignored or blocked. The indoctrination is mandatory...

"...local politicians neglecting their civic duties...law enforcement having their hands... state of degeneration..." Hmmm, sounds like the copy points constantly being spewed into my social feeds by dark-money PR agencies supporting hard-right authoritarian candidates. (Although you forgot to say "excessive wokeness" or "anti-white racism"...) I'll bet this new "stories" feature has a LOT of potential for that kind of thing! I'll be staying away, thanks...

Unfortunately, OP is a staff member, so can't be ignored or blocked. The indoctrination is mandatory...
...potential for expression? Probably.

Back