Angela

Be careful of making people look into the sun. They squint and you end up with bad pictures. Also straighten up your horizons. That's the easiest way to polish up your shooting. Most important, though is that she seems really, really uncomfortable. I don't see any keepers in any of these sets. However, I do like the idea of the panoramic portraits. One or two of those shots have nice composition and would have been OK if she wasn't screwing up her face/looking worried. As previously mentioned it feels like there's no spark between you at all. That's worth working on before you get the camera out.

These are great and I don't want to be a party pooper but does any male photographer ever consider doing this sort of thing with a good looking young male model?

The perception of women (usually young) as objects of desire in our society will never change until we change the way we view ourselves.

This isn't a rant (hopefully :eek:) but just expressing some thoughts that crossed my mind as I read a couple of early posts in this thread.

Thanks for all the comments, they have been helpful.
Not sure if there will be an Angela 2.0 shoot as she is changing jobs, but my fingers are crossed. Have already come up eith a concept and scouted a location, just in case :):)

Thanks again
James

Back