Canada Another RFF meetup, so soon, on Monday Dec 19th

pyeh

Member of good standing
Local time
5:50 PM
(Preface: this is a carry-over from the December 3 thread, where Raj started the ball rolling for another December meet.)

Here's another proposal for a meetup - December 19th at 9.00am-ish at Taste Bakery, corner of Foveaux and Belmore Streets, Surry Hills, to welcome Raj Mohan back to our shores.
Raj has been living the life in New York for six years and would like to chew the fat with us. He is only back for a few days so opportunities are limited.
I know 19th is a Monday but maybe there are enough idle members here to get a group going. Tim Read and I are definites, and maybe JohnMcD, LynnB and Mike Funnell. Hopefully others can come. All welcome.

I hope so, Lynn. Don't want to miss you more than once.
Everyone, sorry about the typo in the title. Can't seem to change it now.

I'm afraid you'll have to count me out for this one :( . Don't think I can justify the airfares so soon after the last visit :) .

cheers,
clay

No worries, Clay. It would have been good to see you though.

Thank you Kind Moderator for fixing my typo in the title.

Sorry guys, can't make it. Very disappointed. Hope everyone has the usual great time without me :)
Raj, sorry I missed the opportunity to meet you.

Lynn - I'm sorry that we didn't get a chance to meet - hopefully on another occasion!

I had a great time with the group members who were able to attend - my thanks to all of you for your hospitality, and for sharing your time with me.

With best wishes for the holiday/Christmas/New Year season,

Raj, great to meet you yesterday, and also Kangaroo2012/Phil. Interesting to hear both your stories. Thanks to Tim, Lachlan and Eugene for coming too. Always good to see you guys.
Especially great to have a good chat with you, Raj, walking uptown. Have a good holiday with your family and best wishes for the New Year. Same to everyone else too.

Back