any CV Bessa NEW still available in Europe?

A year ago R3M was available (new) in Fotocasion in Madrid, but it’s gone now. I regret I did not buy when I was there.

Robert White was a Bessa stockist/distributor in the UK but hasn't had bodies in stock for some time now. With the cease in production the vast majority of new stock appears to have been bought up by now. My R3A came from Aperture in mint/boxed condition two years ago and they've only had a single Bessa L for sale in the time since I got it.

You'll be hard pushed to find an official supplier or bricks and mortar shop with true new stock in Europe. I'd say your best bet is to follow some of the suggestions above and try to arrange postage from the US or Japan, search around ebay etc, or else have the patience of a saint and hope that one comes up for sale nearby.

Good luck with the search.

Sadly BHPHOTO, doesn't ship:

"Shipping Restriction

Manufacturer's restrictions for the shipping address provided prevent us from completing an order on the following item:"

Sadly BHPHOTO, doesn't ship:

"Shipping Restriction

Manufacturer's restrictions for the shipping address provided prevent us from completing an order on the following item:"

Silly considering the fact that the item is no longer manufactured and there are no distributors with cameras in Europe to protect.

To the OP: are you still looking?

There are two ways around this. (1) Ship to a "friend" in USA and pick it up the next time the friend comes to Europe. (2) Buy a used camera from Japan. Search on eBay for "voigtlander bessa camera mint" and you will find many cameras in excellent condition with return options - some with free return.

Back