anyone using an xt20?

back alley

IMAGES
Local time
12:49 AM
how do you like it?
if you can...how does it compare with the xe2?
the xpro2 seems to be drifting out of sight for me...money just gets tighter and tighter...

have patience and faith for when Fuji announces the X-E3 :)

I have a X-T2 right now, after my Euro trip this May, I will sell it and just wait for the X-E3.
Might just buy another X-E2 to keep me happy for now.

if i get an xt20 now and later the xe3 shows up i can sell/trade it along with my 2 xe1 bodies and get the xe3...that would leave me with 2 xe2 bodies and 1 new xe3...
i might do it.

plus, for 100 bucks more i can get the xt20 w/16-50 lens...add in my 50-200 and i have a cool little zoom kit.

have you ever held a X-T10 before, as the ergonomics might be different than the X-E series

I got my dad an x-t20 after he struggled with an olympus e-m5 mkII for long enough that I got sick of him complaining about how difficult it was to use. I'm currently using an x-t1, my second one, and I originally planned on buying the x-t10 but it was out of stock everywhere in Melbourne last year.

I think they're great little bodies - minimilist and well designed, tiny, and same IQ and basic AF as the x-t2. I would probably ask myself if the x-t20 is worth it over a x-t10 which can be had really cheaply at the moment. Biggest advantages are better video, slightly better sensor and the ACROS simulation.

anyone bought a t20 this past week?

i'm just waiting for the next fuji sale...the more i read up on the 20 the more i want to play with it.

I occasionally use a Fuji XT10 and I just tried my hand on the XT2 .... so if you combine the performance in the XT2 and slam it into the XT10 body.... daaaaaaaaang...

Back