North Carolina Asheville, N.C. August 4,5 or 11,12?

yay ! Thank you Dave.
I will definitely be there. I'll be in Asheville either the 5th or the 6th depends and leave for Raleigh on the 12th. Still, it's flexible, depending on my hosts (viva couchsurfing).

All right, this may shape up into something really cool...:)

Let's look at the weekend of Aug. 10,11.

If you are interested in joining us for an RFF Meet in Asheville that weekend, add your name to the list. I will start it off:

1. Dave Lackey

The 5th would be a good Decisive Challenge date as well ;)

Yep, we'll see how everyone wants to do it... The 5th...I will be somewhere that's for sure!:p All's I gotta do is release the shutter...the only question is where is the camera going to be pointed?

All right, this may shape up into something really cool...:)

Let's look at the weekend of Aug. 10,11.

If you are interested in joining us for an RFF Meet in Asheville that weekend, add your name to the list. I will start it off:

1. Dave Lackey
2. Ryan Donahue

I added my name to the list. I've been lurking on here for a while but a photoshoot in Asheville would be fun. I hope new newbies are allowed :p

Rats!! I will have just got back from a week's vacation, so going out again will probably be out of the budget (of money, and of time re: domestic tasks gone undone, and of spousal forbearance). One can do Asheville as a day trip from Charlotte, which could cut costs, but that takes a bit of the fun out of it, such as: no drinking before the drive home. Do lift a camera to your eye and a pint of Green Man Ale in the pub for me!
--Dave

Rats!! I will have just got back from a week's vacation, so going out again will probably be out of the budget (of money, and of time re: domestic tasks gone undone, and of spousal forbearance). One can do Asheville as a day trip from Charlotte, which could cut costs, but that takes a bit of the fun out of it, such as: no drinking before the drive home. Do lift a camera to your eye and a pint of Green Man Ale in the pub for me!
--Dave

Ah, man...we're doing a day trip from Atlanta...come on over and join us! I guarantee you a great time to be had.;)

Remarkably unaware of this thread... Just last night I suggested a return to the mountains, specifically: Asheville -before the school year starts.

I will try to firm up my schedule based on the tentative dates listed and let "y'all" know if we should overlap, even if just for a cold one!

Remarkably unaware of this thread... Just last night I suggested a return to the mountains, specifically: Asheville -before the school year starts.

I will try to firm up my schedule based on the tentative dates listed and let "y'all" know if we should overlap, even if just for a cold one!

Looking forward to it, Jeff....:angel:

Updated List:

1. Dave Lackey
2. Ryan Donahue (ryan d)
3. Larry N (elude)
4. Paul Beavin (Paulbe)
5. Duane Pandorf
6. Michael Wooten (mwooten)

:):):)

By my count, there are 3 or 4 RFF members living in the area...how about it? Want to put your name on the list and meet some of the nicest people, talk photography and gear over a beer?

Just copy and paste the list with your name on it and we will work out all the details in a few days!:)

i live here so

1. Dave Lackey
2. Ryan Donahue (ryan d)
3. Larry N (elude)
4. Paul Beavin (Paulbe)
5. Duane Pandorf
6. Michael Wooten (mwooten)
7. chris broderdorp ( biscuitsmgravy )

Back