Australia/New Zealand Australian bulk order for Rangefinder Photography: A Gathering

Tarzak

Well-known
Local time
11:35 PM
I went to the Lulu site to check out the book (Rangefinder Photography: A Gathering) costs and most importantly; the shipping cost.

Hoo boy! For one book at International express it is almost the same cost as the book. So I thought if a bunch of us (or even two) do one order for multiple books the shipping cost becomes much more reasonable.

Is anyone interested?

I'm interested. I'd probably get both books, as well - so we could definately save on some shipping costs.....

Hmmm. It appears there are some printing (purple tint) issues with the first books from Lulu.
Shall we wait a bit to see whether the printing quality improves?

I should have read this thread before ordering direct from Lulu. I have had a credit in PayPal for about 3 months and it burned a hole in my pocket. I'll let you know if it is in a purple patch or not.

cheers

Update on the shipping costs:

If the order is between US25 and US100 and you click the super saver option for shipping method - shipping is (allegedly) included.

That makes getting book 1 affordable and we can all go solo on our orders.

Cheers.

Update on Shipping

Update on Shipping

Tarzak said:
If the order is between US25 and US100 and you click the super saver option for shipping method - shipping is (allegedly) included.

That makes getting book 1 affordable and we can all go solo on our orders.

Cheers.

That Super saver option no longer seems to be functioning.
Back to option 1; Who wants to get book 2 (and/or book 1)?

We should save some money on shipping if we get a few books in one go.

By all means post here but email me if you want a speedier reply. ([email protected])

I'd like to order a book soon.

Back