Jupiter LTM Autumn Color 2022

Jupiter M39 lenses

farlymac

PF McFarland
Local time
9:31 PM
During my recovery period I didn't go out much to take photos, but every once in a while, I felt good enough to spend an afternoon enjoying my passion even if it didn't work out as planned.

Autumn of 2022 came late as the summer lingered on what seemed like forever. When I first went out to catch some of the natural displays, they were few and far between if at all existent. But I persevered later in the month as the cooler temps finally started to nudge the foliage into somewhat of a semblance of the natural order. A drought at the time didn't help though, cutting down the time the leaves actually looked good. Then I forgot to take notes, and to reset the frame counter. Frame 24 came awfully soon if you ask me.

Trees and Clouds Fighting for Possession of the Sky by P F McFarland, on Flickr

Passing Over the Autumn Gold by P F McFarland, on Flickr

End of Roll Blues by P F McFarland, on Flickr

You can see the rest of the photos and commentary on Flickr

PF

You caught some great light on those old buildings and nicely illustrated the capabilities of the Zorki 6 and the Jupiter 12. Plus, there's no room for doubt the pictures were made on film!

Very work. You can just crop off the end of that last frame and it will be fine. I've always admired what a fine lens the J12 is, especially for its low cost.

Very work. You can just crop off the end of that last frame and it will be fine. I've always admired what a fine lens the J12 is, especially for its low cost.
Yes, the J-12 lives on my Zorki-6 for that reason. But one needs to keep the edges painted black.

Back