Washington DC Beer (or fizzy water) and gear

MikeL

Go Fish
Local time
10:33 PM
Hey Bay Area Rejects, wanna grab a beer?

It's been awhile, which has been refreshing given some of you, but why don't we meet at American Bull next Tuesday around 7. Robert's offered to cover food and we'll find someone to cover drinks.

P.S. I mention fizzy water in the title since both Ray and Roland have to wear a ankle monitors as part of their probation.

Yup, that's the dive. The one noce thing about meeting there is the proximity to BART.

Sug, thanks again for the tips on the BEOON. I picked one up last week and the speed of film scans is great!

Hi Everyone,
It's been pointed out that the Warriors game will start at 6:00 PM. The place will be packed by the time we get there at 7.
I heard from a couple of you, and I think some of us will try for the following week. If folks want to still rally fine, but I will probably bow out from the Warriors craziness.
Yes, I'm lame,
Mike

I'm not much of a watching sports at sport bar kinda guy I guess (nothing wrong with that). I'd rather play what I like. ;)

I'd love to join you all next Tuesday but alas I'll be traveling to Canada for work next week. Have fun all and I'll see you guys soon enough.

Sug

Hi all you no-account gear fondlers. I just got back into town and I see you weren't able to pull it together yet. So, a suggestion: Morning at SF Zoo followed by lunch/beer at the Beach Chalet. Zoo opens every day at 10am. Weekday would be nice, but I know a lot of you 'work' (except Mike... he 'teaches').

Bay Area Animals, Beer, & Lunch

Bay Area Animals, Beer, & Lunch

And now, for something completely different...

Let's meet at the SF Zoo and see if we can abuse some animals with those super-zoom lenses you've been hiding away in your closets. Followed up with beer and lunch at the Beach Chalet.

Time: 10am
Date: It would be great if we could pull it together on a weekday to avoid weekend crowd at Beach Chalet. Anyone up for this Thursday? Or next Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday? Or?

Unfortunately I won't be able to do much of weekday thing right now due to work. And will be gone for the whole week next week.... for work....

Will monitor the development on this thread though. :)

Back