Belly Dancers

I focused on the eyes:

874999-R1-16-17.jpg

874999-R1-13-14.jpg

This photo was taken with the Canon.

Raid

Great photos Raid, I especially like the first four in your original post _ i like the abstract look you have achieved. The lack of focus on the face, coupled with the tattoos and belly dancing costume give an air of intrigue and mystique...great stuff :)

Silva: Thanks. I wanted to catch something different. The photos taken with the 25mm lens look natural, whereas the 80-200 lens managed to slice out a small portion of the scene.

Raid

Canon T-90 & FD 80-200 F4L

Canon T-90 & FD 80-200 F4L

Raid,that Canon T-90 & FD 80-200 F4L combo has quite often blown me away with its performance. The first roll I shot with this combo convinced me to sell the FD 70-210 the next day. I have since bought another 80-200L for a backup. I have other FD L glass but this is my favorite. Saltyfli

saltyfli: Few camera-lens combos come as close to the point of perfection. Your comment reminds me that I could sell my Canon 80-200/4 [no L] lens, which also is a great lens.

Raid

Canon Combo

Canon Combo

Raid, just remember fire a couple of frames a month on the T-90, they get very jealous and depressed when we use a rangefinder instead of them.Saltyfli

Eee

Eee

saltyfli said:
Raid, just remember fire a couple of frames a month on the T-90, they get very jealous and depressed when we use a rangefinder instead of them.Saltyfli

I have already repaired the EEE problem in one of my two T90's.

Raid

Matt: Thanks for your addition. Maybe now others will follow suit. I checked out part of you flickr gallery. You have put many hours of work into the gallery. Well done.

Raid

raid said:
Matt: Thanks for your addition. Maybe now others will follow suit. I checked out part of you flickr gallery. You have put many hours of work into the gallery. Well done.

Raid

Raid: No problem, thanks for checking out my work!

Back