Brilliant review of M9 monochrom

I love that guy's videos. I enjoy reading all the aggressive comments from the people who think he is serious. Is he a member on here?

Why pay for Reid reviews when there's this guy doing much more intensive reviews for free!! Plus he references Ken Rockwell - that's good enough for me.

Simon

Ha ha, thanks for highlighting these videos, must say it is the funniest set of photography-related videos on the 'tube since discovering Kai & the DigitalRev set :)

I liked the reference to the manual being in Spanish ... this guy is good! :D

I think this is a new improved form of viral advertising and Leica are behind it ... a little like the 'Fuji Guys' but without the cheese! :p

Maybe it comes with the pistol so that you can shoot yourself or the camera when you realise it only takes pictures in Colour

How about the totally clueless comments below the video. Interesting how nice the red is in his black and white only camera. It is actually his M9P. But hey, if Leica tells you it's a new black and white camera, who is he or anyone else to question that, even if some nice red thing comes out on the monitor.

How about the totally clueless comments below the video. Interesting how nice the red is in his black and white only camera. It is actually his M9P. But hey, if Leica tells you it's a new black and white camera, who is he or anyone else to question that, even if some nice red thing comes out on the monitor.

Being a black-and-white camera it's not red sensitive, so clearly it missed that that bit was in color.

Maybe I'm jaded by people acting like morons in a totally serious way, but I didn't get that it was a joke review at first.

I agree the comments on those videos are more entertaining than the videos themselves. I especially like his responses to some of the haters.

I agree the comments on those videos are more entertaining than the videos themselves. I especially like his responses to some of the haters.

:D Really. Incredible how some poster get excited by this video. Lovely parody of many other serious(?) reviewers.

Back