Bronica MF Kit for Sale

bmattock

Mentor
Local time
6:56 PM
For sale:

I have a more-or-less complete Bronica SLR 6cm x 6cm setup with 2 bodies available for sale, which I've collected over a period of some years. The "C" body is like the S2, S2A, and EC, except it does NOT have a darkslide or removable back - it uses film inserts (which the removable back also uses). It does not have any form of metering. Shutter is focal plane, speeds to 1/500 - but perhaps it is 1/1000, the web links I find all say so. I forget. I think the 1/1000 is not marked, but it is there. If I'm wrong, I'll amend this listing.

Some have said that this is the only early Bronica model worth having because the non-removable backs means film is very flat against back. I'll not comment on that, because I don't know, not having owned both. But I've been very satisfied with my results with these cameras.

But I don't use them much, and now I want a digital SLR finally. SO...best offer. I'll give this listing some time, then I'll ship the whole lot to KEH or put it on eBay. Giving my friends at RFF first crack at it.

Bronica "C" SLR body 120/220 roll-film (2 bodies)
Bronica film holders (4)
Nikkor 75mm f2.8 lens (2)
Nikkor 50mm f3.5 lens (1)
Komura 150mm f3.5 lens (1)
Komura 200mm f4 lens (1)
Bronica prism finder (1)
Bronica 'chimney' finder (5x mag) (1)
Bronica "L" flash bracket with remote shutter release (1)
Bronica Macro Tube Set (1)
Komura 2x multiplier (2, 1 good, 1 fair)
Bronica focusing unit (extra - for lens hacking) (1)

All in very good shape - no dings, no dents, minimal dust. All working, some in original Bronica boxes.

Some info can be found here:

http://www.craigcamera.com/trivbronica.htm

And also here:

http://medfmt.8k.com/bronc.html

Best Regards,

Bill Mattocks

bmattock said:
For sale:

I have a more-or-less complete Bronica SLR 6cm x 6cm setup with 2 bodies available for sale, which I've collected over a period of some years. The "C" body is like the S2, S2A, and EC, except it does NOT have a darkslide or removable back - it uses film inserts (which the removable back also uses). It does not have any form of metering. Shutter is focal plane, speeds to 1/500 - but perhaps it is 1/1000, the web links I find all say so. I forget. I think the 1/1000 is not marked, but it is there. If I'm wrong, I'll amend this listing.

Some have said that this is the only early Bronica model worth having because the non-removable backs means film is very flat against back. I'll not comment on that, because I don't know, not having owned both. But I've been very satisfied with my results with these cameras.

But I don't use them much, and now I want a digital SLR finally. SO...best offer. I'll give this listing some time, then I'll ship the whole lot to KEH or put it on eBay. Giving my friends at RFF first crack at it.

Bronica "C" SLR body 120/220 roll-film (2 bodies)
Bronica film holders (4)
Nikkor 75mm f2.8 lens (2)
Nikkor 50mm f3.5 lens (1)
Komura 150mm f3.5 lens (1)
Komura 200mm f4 lens (1)
Bronica prism finder (1)
Bronica 'chimney' finder (5x mag) (1)
Bronica "L" flash bracket with remote shutter release (1)
Bronica Macro Tube Set (1)
Komura 2x multiplier (2, 1 good, 1 fair)
Bronica focusing unit (extra - for lens hacking) (1)

All in very good shape - no dings, no dents, minimal dust. All working, some in original Bronica boxes.

Some info can be found here:

http://www.craigcamera.com/trivbronica.htm

And also here:

http://medfmt.8k.com/bronc.html

Best Regards,

Bill Mattocks

OK, What are you asking for the kit? I have a "C" and ECTL but I can add to the herd size. :D . Dave

FrankS said:
I have a Bronica C with 75mm lens andget great results with it. Good luck, Bill.

Frank,

I know I'm going to regret selling the kit. Both times I have ever sold a camera I've been sorry I did it in the end. And I slowly built up this stash over a long period of time - I was trying to do the 'collect 'em all' thing.

But I *do* want a digital SLR, and I *don't* have the money...sob. And I don't use the Bronicas much, that's a fact.

Best Regards,

Bill Mattocks

If you still have it, I have a complete canon DREb kit I would trade. 1 yr old DReb 6.3 MP, 18-55 kit lens, 28-90mm Quantaray, 70-300mm QRay, 3-256mb flash cards. Qray dedicated flash. Remote release and some other sundries

Byuphoto said:
If you still have it, I have a complete canon DREb kit I would trade. 1 yr old DReb 6.3 MP, 18-55 kit lens, 28-90mm Quantaray, 70-300mm QRay, 3-256mb flash cards. Qray dedicated flash. Remote release and some other sundries

Howdy, Byuphoto!

Thank you for the offer, but I got my tax refund check and immediately did a bad thing - bought a Pentax *ist DS with it. I still have the Bronica setup, but since our bank account is now officially tapped, I think I have to try to sell it for cash. I'm gonna try to get together a much bigger list over the weekend - I'll post it here first, with photos. Anyone can take a crack at it; I'd rather sell to my friends on RFF than on eBoy.

Best Regards,

Bill Mattocks

Back