Washington DC Cameras and Motorcycles. A Ride.

kdemas

Enjoy Life.
Local time
12:38 PM
Gang,

I got a motorcycle (which I love) about a month or so back and I'd love to take a nice ride with some of our two wheeled members, stopping to shoot as we see fit. I was thinking maybe a nice ride down 1 to Santa Cruz from Half Moon Bay, having lunch at 99 Bottles once there.

If interested say so here and we'll try to find a date that works.

Kent

My Bike:

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3865/14579967931_4a51a0e8cf_o.jpg

Congratulations, Kent. Be careful on that beastie and watch out for the crazy car drivers! Sorry I can't offer to ride along, as my two-wheeling days ended years ago. :-(

Kent, nice bike. Sounds like a fun ride. Bit of advice from a fellow Harley rider and photographer, pad your camera in at least a couple inches of soft foam when you put it in those saddle bags. A Harley (or most any bike really) will shake a camera to death in short order.

Ride safe.

Best,
-Tim

I'm in Kent. Note that my Fatboy is back up and running, so I can match your bike.

And if Ray wants to borrow my R1100S he should just say so :)

I'm in Kent. Note that my Fatboy is back up and running, so I can match your bike. And if Ray wants to borrow my R1100S he should just say so :)

Excellent Roland. I'll ping Sug as well to see if he'd be up for it. We can then see what day might be good for everyone.

I'll be the weak relative newbie rider but that's OK, should be a fun time.

Hey.

Yay congrats Kent! I' totally up for a Ride 'n' Shoot.

My parallel twin shouldn't give too much vibration to my MM. ;)

What date you guys have in mind?

cool sporty.
sorry for not being anyway near, and lacking a ride, too ... have a great time.

"He seems really nice."

"Yeah honey, Ray and Iron Rider were encouraging me to get a motorcycle"

"Hmmm......I don't like him..."

I'm out guys.

^^^ Good and bad news there, Mike :)

So you've got a young Italian and Britian.
I've got an old German and Japanese.

Wish I was there.

Age doesn't matter, Frank, mileage does.

Nice Monster, Sug. This will be V2 day :) Waiting for a new date proposal from Kent.

Heya guys! Sorry about the flaky lack of response, I've been in the middle of a job change and some family matters after losing my Mom in the summer. I'd still love to see you guys, maybe a weekend ride over to HMB for lunch and then down the coast (weather permitting)?

@Sug- You Italian beauty is pretty sweet. I will get a Duc myself IF I ever dump some f this keg I call a stomach.

KD

OK, we missed a ride in 2014 so let's make it happen in '15. Who's in?

How about the weekend of July 10th? Maybe a ride down to San Juan Bautista or Santa Cruz? I rode up Mt. Hamilton last weekend, that could be a pants twinkie alternative as well.

Let's do it this summer for sure, will be fun!

KD

Back