Canada Canada Post imported purchases delivery time.

Ko.Fe.

Lenses 35/21 Gears 46/20
Local time
2:36 AM
It looks like something wrong is happening between customs and Canada Post. First, for some reasons Canada Post dropped tracking for items shipped less expensive way from Europe and Japan. They are fully tracked up to living Europe or Japan, once it is left here is nothing from Canada Post anymore. Yet, they still want my signature, because it is registered postage.

And customs, if item is shipped this way, is sitting on its stock for more than one month now.

Registered mail takes longer as it goes under lock and key
Must be accounted and signed for each step of the way
I've sold items to Canada from the us , once it crosses the border it
Seems to into some sort of delay ,
I only now sell send express mail to Canada

Thank you! I was looking for the keyword to ask folks I deal with to get it shipped as it used to be, which was few days, ten maximum. Express is the key word!

I have sold two items recently (mid June) on ebay and shipped to Canada (Priority mail) from Lithuania. It took 6 (!!!) weeks for buyers to get those items (I was posting on this forum to check if this was normal at the time when items were still "in transit"). Some other stuff shipped to US on the same day only took 8 days. And yes, tracking stopped after items left Europe. Needless to day, whenever I sell now anything on ebay or here I don't ship to Canada unless buyer agrees to wait up to two months with no tracking information. Sad.

Back