Canada canadian rff meeting - May 19, 20, and 21, 2007.

back alley

IMAGES
Local time
9:51 PM
thought i'd start a new thread.
seems we have decided on a time & place...

Montreal over the Victoria Day long weekend (May 19-21, 2007)

...details to be coordinated and posted.

original thread

joe

My wife wants me there too. I can see that she will steal that brand new passport I will need out of my luggage and then refuse to vouch for me when I call from customs.

We welcome all others willing / wanting to show up in the PRC !! (People's Republic of Canada :D )

Will be there with bells (AND NOTHING ELSE) on !! ;)

Dave

I can look into a organising trip to Chambly for the Unibroue brewery tour, if there is some interest. It's about 30km west of town, so it's not a huge trip, but it'll take some planning.

Alternately, I can put together a list of microbreweries and pubs worth visiting, and we'll see how we can work them into the days. Suggestions from people who actually know the city would be useful! :D I've only been here a month...

I went to the Upstairs a number of times many years ago. I wonder if it is still there.

No chance to chat in a jazz club, and jazz gives me a headache. I'd like to take Marc up on one of his suggestions for that Saturday evening.

I guess my thinking is chaotic and dischordant enough without jazz. I'm afraid that I generally agree with the folks who say that jazz is not played, it is inflicted.

Back