Canon 50mm f/0.95 Photographs

Speedy, what kind of adapter did you use .. or is this an M converted lens .. Thanks, nice pics.

it's a direct sony e mount to canon 50mm 0.95 lens(original canon rf mount) adapter, you can search on ebay, guy selling adapter is on vacation until end of this month as i know, so maybe search results wont come up on ebay...happy you liked them...

Impressive. Looks absolutely usable on the A7R. Must be interesting for video also. Did you apply post processing to the files, i.e. vignette correction or do they come out like this straight from the camera? I like the colour rendering of the old Canon lenses very much by the way, from what I have seen here on RFF. It is amazing how some good old lenses are very usable on a modern digital full frame body and hold up to the task.

Speedy, these look fabulous! What other lenses have you tried with the A7R, and how are you liking it?

I know this is a free forum and people can say what they like, but someone saying they don't like the bokeh on a particular lens is about as useful as telling a person their wife is ugly imho.

I love the look of this lens - I had one and it was really only the trials of trying to get it converted to M-mount that made me sell it in the end (long story).

Carry on enjoying the 0,95! It's a unique and very special look.

I used such a lens briefly during one of my 50 mm lenses comparisons project.
I was able to compare it with the Nokton 50/1 and the Nikkor 50/1.1. Each of these three lenses was outside the scope of my budget then, but I enjoyed using them all.

The 50/0.95 is amazingly good for its age. It can provide some unique looking images.

Back