Cant get Tri-X 0ut of my system.

Cant get Tri-X 0ut of my system ...

You do realise that Kodak are currently working on doing that for you! :D

I know Keith ! That is why I have also been working with Delta 400 and Neopan but I hope that Tri-X will be around after the sell off. Hence my comment in the opening post. I am trying NOT to like it just in case it goes.

Tri-X isn't going anywhere - and yeah, it's popularity has been earned - by many MANY great and world-changing photographs under it's belt. No hype involved.

As a film - it's a like a close friend.

Fantastic place to live Cornwall, i used to like in St Ives mum and sister are still there so i get cheap holidays St Ives is great for street photography when its busy but it great to get on the moors and coast roads with all the old tin mines and megalith monuments

Fantastic place to live Cornwall, i used to like in St Ives mum and sister are still there so i get cheap holidays St Ives is great for street photography when its busy but it great to get on the moors and coast roads with all the old tin mines and megalith monuments

I do feel fortunate living in such a green and pleasant county. It is a great place for landscape.

Back