Canada cheap places to stay in Toronto?

mooge

Well-known
Local time
10:55 PM
hei!

could anyone suggest a cheap place to stay in (downtown) Toronto? my sister and I are going sometime this weekend for some something and I figure while we're there, we might as well stay a night. I heard U of T's res is open... anywhere else I should look into? hostels not preferred...

and if you happen to see an Asian bloke over the weekend in Toronto, it might be me.

cheers!

there are hostels for sure but if they're out I'd book at the U of T.. it's downtown and close to a lot of things like the ROM, AGO, Yorkville, subway etc etc. Have fun

hei!

could anyone suggest a cheap place to stay in (downtown) Toronto? my sister and I are going sometime this weekend for some something and I figure while we're there, we might as well stay a night. I heard U of T's res is open... anywhere else I should look into? hostels not preferred...

and if you happen to see an Asian bloke over the weekend in Toronto, it might be me.

cheers!

Just get on Priceline.com or similar and book online. Likely cheaper and certainly more comfortable than U of T.

PS: I will watch for you. Asian people are quite unique here. :))

thanks everyone, but we've actually decided on a day trip (10 hrs total in a bus... fun fun ) instead. maybe some other time...

cheers.

Back