Illinois Chicago 2017 Early Summer meetup

I will be abroad... but I'll be there among you.

Lincoln Square is a nice place. Last time we met in a rather nice pub in Oak Park (not derailing the suggestion, just reminiscing).

I keep intending to go to one of these and never make it. Lincoln Square makes it MUCH easier for me than Oak Park. I am in for the 21st in Lincoln Square.

Matt

Let's say Sel-Marie at 1:00 Sunday May 21

if we don't get critical mass 4-5 definites, we'll try for June

RSVP here

I can do that day and time. It has been awhile (at least for me).

I think that one of the problems in reaching people is that you have to be logged in to see this forum, and you also have to "click" on it. It'd be nice if the "Clubs" forum were not just for members only to view.

If you are logged in, posts show in the "New Posts".

I'm pretty sure I can come, but don't want to commit yet..

Bump - May 21, 1:00, Cafe Sel-Marie, come one, come all
just let us know so we can get a table.

I'm going to bring all the postcards from RFF Postcard Project #8

Special Cameo appearances expected from Mr Nikon SP, Mr Nikon F, Maybe Mr Leica MP although he doesn't like to be seen w the others, might even bring the kids, young Fuji and young Oly

Bump - May 21, 1:00, Cafe Sel-Marie, come one, come all
just let us know so we can get a table.

I'm going to bring all the postcards from RFF Postcard Project #8

Special Cameo appearances expected from Mr Nikon SP, Mr Nikon F, Maybe Mr Leica MP although he doesn't like to be seen w the others, might even bring the kids, young Fuji and young Oly

Marc,

If you've got a relatively small-sized digital camera (may-be around the size a small Oly 4/3) bring it if you can - I've been looking for a small digital that I can take with me on trips.

I'll probably buck the trend and invite sacrilege by bringing my FM3a :)

I'll be there barring a violent thunderstorm (as I'm still recovering from knee surgery, I don't move as easily I normally do).

Jan

Glad too help, will bring the E-M1.2 and the X100T

Marc,

If you've got a relatively small-sized digital camera (may-be around the size a small Oly 4/3) bring it if you can - I've been looking for a small digital that I can take with me on trips.

I'll probably buck the trend and invite sacrilege by bringing my FM3a :)

I'll be there barring a violent thunderstorm (as I'm still recovering from knee surgery, I don't move as easily I normally do).

Jan

Back