Illinois Chicago Dec. meet?

jpa66

Jan as in "Jan and Dean"
Local time
10:59 PM
Hey all,

Anyone interested in a meet-up before Christmas? There's three Saturdays before the holiday.

JP

I can do it before Dec 16. Also, I discovered today, in a unique cosmic confluence, that Garrett's popcorn is about 1 block from Central Camera.

So far, any Saturday works for me - Sunday as well, but I would imagine that we'd have to forgo this weekend. How's Saturday the 12th? Or the next one? I'm open for suggestions.

Any of the other Chicago RFFer's out there interested? Any takers?

OK, it's not looking too good. What happened to all the other Chicago RFFer's?

Saturday the 19th is a do-able, but it looks like Marc can't make it then. The next week is out for me ( and I assume most of you ) but the January the 2nd may work, if no one is out of town.

Hi guys... I'm actually moving to chicago at the beginning of the new year. I probably wouldn't be able to make a Jan 2 meet up, but will definitely keep my eye out for future gatherings.

Darn... I will be around, but don't know if I may make it. I'll see...

Important detail: where?

I suppose it could be in the same place - Borders? cafe ( or B&N? - they're both the same to me... ) on State street in the loop. Although, if it were in the afternoon, we could maybe have it in an old bar or something of that sort ( the ambiance would be a lot better than a major-chain cafe, and we could relax with a beer ). I'm open to suggestions.

As an aside - where has rogue_designer been lately?

OK,

There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in an early January meet. Where the 2nd was looking good earlier in the month, it's not so good now - too much going on for me in during the holidays. So, I'm open for suggestions for a date later in the month or in balmy February.

JP

Back