and with myrrh and with frankincense old,
and the shepherds, in awe
at the angels they saw --
you know the tale: it's been told.

HAVE THE MERRIEST OF CHRISTMASES
AND A FINE YEAR IN 2008! Peter

Christmas Eve - 2007 : A Note

Christmas Eve - 2007 : A Note

I decided to share this poem with all of you, friends online, because I sent it out to a number of family and friends yesterday, and was surprised at the quantity of responses it brought in no time at all.
As a matter of fact, I've been making poems for longer than I've written about cameras, but never done much with them. This one, of course, is nothing more than a string of limericks; mostly I try to be more "serious" about poetry, but there's nothing wrong with a limerick now and then to set one's mind at ease.
This autumn I decided it was time to collect the poems I wanted to be remembered by; as a result the Sunstone Press in Santa Fe has just released my book of poetry called "At Lagunitas, with Other Poems". It's on Amazon, if anyone cares!
The RF Forum is really not the place for discussing poetry. If you want to get in touch with me about it, I have a special e-mail address for the purpose:
[email protected]
Very easy! Look forward to corresponding there with anyone who wants to do so. And again, a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy 2008 to one and all!
Peter

Back