Color Street Photography

5080511822_9f6fbe17d2_o.jpg

This thread reminds me of this.

Colo(u)r street photography is to Street Photography what espresso is to Starbucks: clients of either outlet's traditional store fronts think of the other as exotic -- making hipsters' heads explode.

Little out of your hood....

These were taken in my work hood Allen. I work in the Empire State Building. The area around, extending south and northwards, which includes the north end of the Flatiron District, Herald Square, Korea Town, the Garment District, and others, was known as "The Tenderloin". A descriptive title for obvious reasons of the day.

I had a client fly me and the Mrs out to LA for a shoot (one day) and we paid and spent the week in Cal. So wound up not really making anything for the jog LoL. PCH up to San Fran. Spent a couple days in Carmel. I spent half a day in the Weston Gallery talking to the curator (no one came in) and looking at amazing portfolios from Edward and Brett Weston. Prints out of the archival sleeves. A limited addition portfolio of Yosemite printed by Adams. I was in heaven. A great half day.

Back