Washington DC Decisive Challenge Weekend B&G Meeting?

Jamie Pillers

Skeptic
Local time
8:57 AM
The Decisive Challenge Weekend is almost upon us (December 13-14), so how about a B&G meet-up to break up the day(s) a bit?

Either day is fine with me, and I'm assuming people like S.F. as a desirable locale? A meeting around lunchtime is always good. Given the weather pattern these days, maybe we should plan to meet somewhere that has ample indoor seating and good beer.

So… suggestions for meet-up place, time, day?

I can only meet on Sunday. If a few more folks indicate interest, I'll make some suggestions for meeting place. In any case, have a great time out there on the streets this weekend! :)

I'm in. The Irish bank is always a decent meeting choice. Now has the benefit of being right next to the Leica Store.

I assume Irish Bank has indoor seating for us? Weather forecast for Sunday says rain. Anyway, anyone else up for Irish Bank at, say, 1pm on Sunday?

Hi Guys, I didn't find out about the DC until this morning! I have not been on the forums until now! Anyway, Gail and I have plans already, so I cannot make to a B&G, but I think we're still going to try for the Challenge! We've been traveling for 2 months, and have only been back for a couple of weeks, and are catching up on things.

--Warren

I assume Irish Bank has indoor seating for us? Weather forecast for Sunday says rain. Anyway, anyone else up for Irish Bank at, say, 1pm on Sunday?

There is indoor seating, should be fine if need be. I'll be in the city today but should be able to make it up tomorrow as well. If anything changes I'll post here.

I'll be at the Irish Bank at 1pm. I'm going to apologize ahead of time however... I'll be there with only my little P&S camera. More impressive gear is either 'in the mail' or in my imagination. :p See you all there.

Back