i-qXtk5pq-X2.jpg

Mercer St
Queen Anne
Seattle, Washington
18 January 2022

Fujifilm X-Pro3
Fujifilm 23mm ƒ/2
http://Untitled by Pierre Saget, on Flickr

I thought I recognized this, and sure enough, on closer inspection I can see the building where a relative lives, who we usually stay with when we are in Seattle. Although by the beginning of 2023 we'll be much closer -- Mercer Island to be exact!

I thought I recognized this, and sure enough, on closer inspection I can see the building where a relative lives, who we usually stay with when we are in Seattle. Although by the beginning of 2023 we'll be much closer -- Mercer Island to be exact!

Congratulations, Andrew! I read Sound Transit is going to open up a Link station on Mercer Island next year so you can take the train into town. I took this during a five day stay at the Mediterranean Inn in Queen Anne while my mother-in-law was in town for a medical procedure.

Congratulations, Andrew! I read Sound Transit is going to open up a Link station on Mercer Island next year so you can take the train into town. I took this during a five day stay at the Mediterranean Inn in Queen Anne while my mother-in-law was in town for a medical procedure.

Thank you! I'll be commuting into downtown for work, so I'm prepared to take the bus from the island (no paid parking spaces at the building where I'll be working), but the train will be awesome, I've used the light rail a lot when visiting.

Christmas morning, 2013
grocery store parking lot, post office, Ethan Allen Tower
Vermont

5D2:4564 copy4608x.jpg

Canon EOS 5D2, Monochrome, Filter effect: Red, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4

Back