Documenting Nazis marching the streets of Sweden (X-Pro2 & GRII)

It's interesting to me how indispensable words are to photojournalism. A photograph can certainly stand on its own as a photograph. But as a story-telling medium, its pretty meaningless without explanation.

John

interesting indeed.

A picture may be a thousand words,
but a word is likewise a thousand pictures.

Excellent documentary work. Your use of unusual and low angles really adds a dynamic tension to the scene. Shot #8 is simply outstanding. Keep up the good work.

Most rational, normal thinking people know what Nazis are about.

I seems that as a species, the human being is going insane. Superb documentary photography.

Excellent documentary work. Your use of unusual and low angles really adds a dynamic tension to the scene. Shot #8 is simply outstanding. Keep up the good work.

Most rational, normal thinking people know what Nazis are about.

Thank you both!

It is very important that people study the history of mankind and to learn from history. It makes us who we are.

It is very important that people study the history of mankind and to learn from history. It makes us who we are.

Yes, passionarity of Arabic world is still high according to Gumilev.

But politicians with personal interests and regimes with ideologies rules and clashes here and where. T&T doesn't like each other and livelihoods of hundreds of thousands Ontarians might be flashed to the toilet by the end of this week. Just because..

Begs the question will it happen again doesnt it?

These guys dont have the same sort of potential the Nazis were afforded so maybe it will pass or maybe not

I hate to say it but a lot of Nazi photography is pretty good stuff. That was very important to them too.

Thanks for sharing I guess :)

Begs the question will it happen again doesnt it?

These guys dont have the same sort of potential the Nazis were afforded so maybe it will pass or maybe not

It is not about these guys. It is what entire nation is up to.
Read the history books how, no, why Nazis came to power in Germany.
And then check about West and USSR and Russia wars in Arabic countries.
It is already happening where. For same reason it happened in Germany.
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/thecurrent...ied-the-terrorists-to-save-his-city-1.4522333
Somewhere in his interview he explains why it is happening.

Looking at what is happening now in the country where I live (and I'm afraid not only here) it seems history does not teach much. Ar least it seems nobody ever heard about the Weimar republic and what happened in the years before WWII. Sad.

@Landberg: excellent way to frame your subject in what I believe was not an easy situation.

robert

Looking at what is happening now in the country where I live (and I'm afraid not only here) it seems history does not teach much. Ar least it seems nobody ever heard about the Weimar republic and what happened in the years before WWII. Sad.

@Landberg: excellent way to frame your subject in what I believe was not an easy situation.

robert

Thank you!
When working with 28mm and 21mm i need to work with my angles to make my objects stand out. Can’t use bokeh to separate the background.

David - I agree with you. Calling out a murderous cult that killed millions is not a political statement--it is a moral duty.

ABSOLUTELY. There should be no place in our society today for all this blind hate. Seems we never learn from history.

My father was on Omaha beach on D Day.

Back