Don't mix your drinks!

Roger,

Speaking of drinks (and apologies for the off-topic post), I made your Holy Water Vodka a while back. It's...interesting, but as it ages(?) it has kind of grown on me.

Well, you asked about stubbing polUticians with knife in OP and I replied with honesty :)

Mixing drinks, it depends... Mixing two port wines from Azerbaijan was knocking me out instantly. But in Vilnius we have played "Bear here, Bear where" game. You start with beer, no vodka and then increase vodka presence in beer and back to no beer in vodka. It was cold winter back then and Russian disconnected gas from this country because they disconnected from Russia. But because we played this game the crispy night in hotel without heating went OK.

It was cold winter back then and Russian disconnected gas from this country because they disconnected from Russia. But because we played this game the crispy night in hotel without heating went OK.

Oh yes, remember that winter :) That made us resilient, we can live with no gas for some time, but I am not so sure about the alcohol though...

Well, you asked about stubbing polUticians with knife in OP and I replied with honesty :)

Mixing drinks, it depends... Mixing two port wines from Azerbaijan was knocking me out instantly. But in Vilnius we have played "Bear here, Bear where" game. You start with beer, no vodka and then increase vodka presence in beer and back to no beer in vodka. It was cold winter back then and Russian disconnected gas from this country because they disconnected from Russia. But because we played this game the crispy night in hotel without heating went OK.
This reminds me of the vodka version of Russian roulette. Three people go into a room and divide a case of vodka equally between them. When they have finished the vodka, one of them leaves the room and the other two try to work out which one it was.

Cheers,

R.

Back