Ecotank in a3 version

gabrielelopez

Established
Local time
2:52 PM
Hello everyone, I have printed so far a lot of pictures by my Canon printer, using pigment inks but recently I got an Epson Ecotank printer in BW only version and I am surprised from how good it actually is on the papers I usually print on, like the Permajet Matt Plus 240 or Portrait white, as an example.
I wonder if someone here tried the Ecotank from Epson in some a3 version, and has some experience to share.
I have built a darkroom 2.0 here where people can print in analog and digital way and a printer with larger and cheaper inks would be lovely.
I know that many color profiles for special papers are missing in this range of printers, but has anyone had any experience in real life?
Thanks in advance for any answer!

I would like to know a bit more about the ecotank black and white only printer- which inks and what model?
Mine is an ET-2650 colour model
Thanks
C

Sorry for the delay I lost this message, anyway the printer is an Epson ET-M3140
I absolutely love it for his rich and dense black and white prints on Epson and Permajet Matte paper, that I usually use in 240gr weight....
I would really love to jump on an a3 model when my Canon will die :)

Last edited:
Back