Ex Girl Friends Ex Boy Friends

This isn't my best photo of her, but it's my favourite memory of her. I loved her a lot, and shared some of my greatest memories with her; however, people change. I broke her heart and I still feel guilty for it because she still loved me a lot when I stopped loving her. I feel even more guilty when I see what she went through after the break up and see the person she's become today.

This photo was taken after we broke up, when I started having feelings for her again, but she wouldn't take me back, not wanting to get hurt again. I travelled an hour back to Toronto to visit her one weekend, and we took a walk around her favourite places. We stopped by a convenience store selling bouquets of cabbage, and I bought her one. She was still the girl I fell in love with at this point in time. The same can't be said now.

6342414128_70b9e15c3d_b.jpg

man, this was very heart rending for me to read. probably due to the fact about how much i can relate. it is a hard thing when someone we had and thought of as ours is suddenly taken, not by force, but by life. people grow cold, and before we realize what we had, it's gone.

hope you are mending well. like someone said, these definitely take time.

fueled by the earnest looking back as a common theme in this thread, i decided to post my own. here i am on the left with my ex on the right.

took this picture when i was getting into film photography in my old apartment. shot on my first camera, a canon AE-1.

l.jpg

we are still friends on Facebook, but that's about it.

my girlfriend back in 1984

med_U7147I1367001086.SEQ.0.jpg

we met again after 24 years, i googled here being curious:

med_U7147I1367001087.SEQ.1.jpg

different times, different lives....

Back