Canada fall get together...or joe goes to toronto!

Joe,

I'm sure you got a good price but if I had known you were going there you could have said my name and Stan (or Harry or Ken or Dan or Andrew or Kevin or . . ) could have given you maybe a bit more $$ off ?

Anyway.. I'm sorry I missed you - this hot weather is killing me ;)

Cheers,
Dave

It was good to see everyone. Dave, it was real. I did a few shots by my wife's Nokia phone (I don't have my own phone); but I didn't figured out yet how to get film out of this little plastic box :)

Glad you all had fun! To those I had dinner with on Thursday, thanks for having me. Cheers.

Sorry the wings didn't make you sweat, Frank.

...we need a chuckling smiley.

Glad to hear that things worked out well on Saturday. My mother's 80th birthday party was a success as well. I took along a monolight, stand, and umbrella, and took photos of all in attendance in their family groupings.

Having met Joe on Thursday, I can honestly report that he is even a bigger character in real life than his on-line virtual character. It was a pleasure to meet him in person.

Don't worry Ethan, I enjoyed a bit of a sweat last night.

Last edited:
back from the ballgame...its tiring having a good time...

i cant say enough about my short trip...what a hoot...my only disappointment was not having time to get a new tattoo!

Thanks again for a great day of Saturday. This was my first ever RFF meetup and what a great bunch of guys. Joe, too bad you trip had to end on a sour note with the Yanks getting goosed by the Jays!

victor, images cannot be posted in this section.
check the posting rules on the lower left corner of this page. image code is off.

Back