Fall Semester in NY

bucs

Well-known
Local time
4:21 AM
I'm spending the last semester of my Masters degree in NY as part of an exchange program. I will be staying in Queens area from September to December this year.

Hoping to get advice on which places to go shooting. Would also be interested in meeting RFF members based in the area.

Nathan

Get on the NYC forum here and find out when and where the monthly meet ups are. The NYC group is one of the most active on RFF. Make sure to join Cal et al for one of his "death marches" during the summer months. LIC is brutal and awesome. Like a desert right in the middle of NYC. Also, make sure to have some trash to talk for the spring camera parade that draws people from all over the country. Make sure to join JMQ for pho at Cafe Pho Bang in Chinatown. Best Vietnamese food in NYC.
And swing down to Philadelphia one weekend.

Phil Forrest

Get on the NYC forum here and find out when and where the monthly meet ups are. The NYC group is one of the most active on RFF. Make sure to join Cal et al for one of his "death marches" during the summer months. LIC is brutal and awesome. Like a desert right in the middle of NYC. Also, make sure to have some trash to talk for the spring camera parade that draws people from all over the country. Make sure to join JMQ for pho at Cafe Pho Bang in Chinatown. Best Vietnamese food in NYC.
And swing down to Philadelphia one weekend.

Phil Forrest

NYC forum? for some reason I can't find it here.

Back